How The Price To Quality Ratio Affects Your Water Purifier Experience?
Over years of industrial experience in water filtration system, few things have come across as fatal benchmarks for uses buying Purifiers without a price-quality parity. Sounding strange? Yes, it sure is but to every bit of it, it’s ugly truth you have to understand before making that choice of buying a water purifier.
But before we go into depth about these crisis situations, you must know why having a product based on price quality parity is essential.
- You buy products at the best price
- Get value for the product
- Best quality in affordable price not overpriced underpriced
- Quality matters when it comes to the performance of the product
- Quality ensures durability and useful life of the product
- You get a product that required least maintenance cost of doesn’t blow down with colossal repair cost
- And last but most important to understand is that you learn every element of water purifier to compare when you look closely at price-quality parity.
Well, after having said that let us focus on how comparing the price to quality should be your focus on choosing a good water purifier system.
It’s common parlance that people judge a high price good as a mark of its sound quality. But that not always right. Many times sellers understand this mindset of the customers and fool them to buy an upper priced and unmatched quality product. So don’t be that fool.
Tips to Buy A Right Quality Water Purifier
Here are some markers that you can check to assure you are buying right quality for the right price:
- Certificate: yes, a quality certificate from government authority or ministry of health and hygiene industries is paramount. A Purifier that gets a quality certificate is sure to stand the test of time and provide you good water quality.
- Quality check: products that have the quality check seal like ISO in India or FDA in the USA are of superior quality, and their quality is tested at every level of production.
- The material used: the kind of stuff used in the water Purifier now is days is food grade BPA free plastic. It’s highly durable and non-toxic. Always check these parameters before buying the Purifier.
- Compare products: still do a little research before making a choice. Compare the market rate of different brands and makes, also do not forget to compare prices on online stores as well. At times the cost of the same product is less online than in retail stores.
- Latest technology: when we talk about the price-quality ratio. We often forget to count this parameter. The technology used in the Purifier to purify water is paramount. Every year new benchmarks in technology are created by more advanced, New and improved versions while older technology almost becomes obsolete.
So when you are checking price quality parity keep in mind, you have to focus on the latest technology in best quality at affordable rates. While you may get older technology at a lesser price but in some time that Purifier won’t be able to provide you better quality drinking water. Like the carbon Purifier technology is now outdated and more effective advanced RO, UV, UF and multi-stage filtration systems are gaining momentum.