If you like to maintain cleanliness and want something that gives you full assurance that dirt and dust have no place to hide without many efforts, then a vacuum cleaner may be a clever investment. The vacuum cleaner cleans your carpets and floors very efficiently without leaving a single piece of garbage and dirt behind.
People spend a lot of time cleaning and due to this, they do not have much time to do other work. So, the best option for this problem is a vacuum cleaner as it saves your most valuable time.
There are various types of vacuum cleaner models available in the market but with varying models, it is really important to know what functions you need in your vacuum cleaner and which features and power of vacuum cleaner are useful for you.
Top 3 Vacuum Cleaner Brands
Karcher is a German family-owned company that was founded in 1935. The brand emphasizes on manufacturing cleaning and decontaminating equipment such as high-pressure cleaners and vacuum cleaners. According to your requirements, you can choose from a range of Karcher wet or dry vacuum cleaners.
Why choose Karcher?
- Karcher has a patented innovative filter technology that can be replaced quite easily and is available on most of Karcher’s premium vacuum cleaners.
- The brand gives the customers a generous range of vacuum cleaners, starting from very affordable ones to high-end and more premium ones.
- Their products are practical and easy to use.
Established in 1982, Eureka Forbes is an Indian company that manufactures water and air purification systems, home security equipment and vacuum cleaners. Forbes specialize in providing products that consume less power while giving optimal performance. With over 30 years of experience in manufacturing vacuum cleaners, you can get some really affordable cleaners from this brand.
Why choose Eureka Forbes?
- You can easily reach every nook and cranny of your house or car with their cordless vacuum cleaner collection.
- They have prompt and helpful customer service which ensures complete customer satisfaction.
- Their range starts from a very low price.
Based in Uttar Pradesh, India, Kent is one of the most prominent healthcare products companies in India. They are especially known for their immaculate water purifiers of which over a million units have been sold. They maintain this consistency of quality in their other products such as kitchen appliances as well as vacuum cleaners.
Why choose Kent?
- They provide a range of handy vacuum cleaners that are efficient and easy to use.
- Their products are lightweight and can be easily carried.
- Kent uses Cyclonic technology, which removes the need for a bag, as well as UV light for disinfection to leave your home spotless.
11 Best Vacuum Cleaner in India (2020)
1. Karcher WD 3 Multi-Purpose Vacuum Cleaner
It is a robust vacuum cleaner with 1000 watts consumption of power. Its resistant container which is made from plastic has a capacity of 17 litres. The handles are easy to remove and it allows the direct attachment of accessories, appending to the area of the suction hose. The parking position helps in the floor nozzle and the suction tube to be easily parked when the vacuum is not in use. This vacuum cleaner makes toughest cleaning jobs possible by using different key features like a blower.
- It contains a practical blower function which makes vacuuming of toughest cleaning areas possible.
- It is very secure and anyone can access it easily and it also takes very less space.
- Due to the push and pull system of locking, the closing and opening of the container become easy.
- The attached cartridge filter makes the vacuuming possible for every dry- including wet dirt.
- This device is very convenient and it does not create much problem in its transportation.
2. Eureka Forbes Quick Clean DX 1200-Watt Vacuum Cleaner
This vacuum cleaner cleans every corner and nock of your house and it is highly portable in comparison to the other vacuum cleaners. This cleaner is very light in weight and the key features and benefits it provides will truly make your investment worth.
- This vacuum cleaner contains a wide range of accessories which can be used very effectively for cleaning every corner of your home.
- It contains three swivel wheels which are specially designed for this vacuum cleaner to increase stability and to provide easy handling of the cleaner.
- The vacuum cleaner contains a very powerful suction which removes all the deep hidden dirt and dust from every small part and corners of the room.
- It also contains a smart indicator which warns you in the condition when the dust bag is fully filled with dirt and dust. So, you don’t need to open the dust bag just to check the dirt accumulation level.
- To prevent the damage or cut off the power cod this vacuum cleaner contains an inbuilt storage space which stores the cord in the unit itself. Whenever you want to use the cord, you only need to press a button and also retract it back by this button.
3. AGARO Ace 1600-Watt, 21-Litre Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner
The all-purpose vacuum cleaner from AGARO Ace is, by all means, the best companion of the household having incredible perks in its features that is quite impressive in the provided price range. A strong suction power accompanied by the advanced dust filtration technology makes this a power-packed machine that can clean any kind of surfaces. Besides, the four swivel wheels that can rotate 360° makes it easier to move the unit anywhere in your home providing the effortless cleaning experience.
- The 5 stage filtration process which is enabled by the advanced dust filtration technology of the AGARO Ace vacuum cleaner not only traps the dust particles and pollen but also protects the motor from clogging which increases its efficiency to a great extent.
- Powerful 1600 watt motor that produces a suction pressure of 21.5 KPA can ensure a safe and healthy environment by removing all kinds of fluids and solid particles without any manual efforts.
- The flexible design of the hose of 32 mm diameter enables maximum airflow so that even larger size debris can be cleared while helping you reach far- off areas easily.
- The stainless steel dust collection jar of 21 liters reduces your efforts in refilling the jar from time to time and can clean the whole house.
- Blower function is also provided so that large-sized debris from your garden can be cleaned instantly.
Besides all these incredible features, this multipurpose vacuum cleaner from AGARO Ace comes with one year of manufacturer warranty which makes it a compelling deal in the market. If you are looking for a good upgrade from the conventional cleaning procedure that requires a lot of manual efforts and consumes time, this model is the perfect choice in the market under this price range. The reliable hose and large capacity of the jar favor the cleaning experience to a whole new level.
4. KENT Force Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner 2000-Watt
This vacuum cleaner has been introduced by Kent and it comes with HEPA filter and state of the art cyclonic technology. The cleaner works on innovative technology and due to this, it provides clean, clear and spotless surroundings. When the dirt gets sucked by the spinning vortex it gets separated with a detachable pin. It is because the filter for HEPA which also helps in reducing the effects of air pollution.
- It works on Advanced force technology.
- It reduces as well as controls air pollution.
- It contains a high-efficiency motor with noise - 1.8m3/min
- With the use of Rubberized wheel, it reduces the sound coming from the cleaner.
- It Includes the Kent force cyclonic vacuum cleaner, Flexible hose, Crevika tool, carpet or floor brush.
- It comes with a Power of 2000 watts and one year warranty.
5. American Micronic-AMI-VC1-10Dx-1000 Watt Vacuum Cleaner
This vacuum cleaner provides very efficient cleaning due to its powerful suction having the power of 1000 w. It uses three stages for the filtration process.
The package is comprised of extension pipes, versatile hose, brochure, and warranty card. It conjointly holds a single upholstery nozzle that is good to be used on soft furnishings to free them of dirt and it also contains a single crevice nozzle that is ideal for cleaning the spaces which are hard to reach. It's built according to the great German specification standards and also carries the famous GS mark and comes with a one year guarantee. Its weight is 3.5 kgs and comes with three wheels which makes it very portable.
- The dust bag can be reused and comes with a capacity of 2 litres.
- It comes with a removable dust bag full indicator and 4-meter long cord.
- Two pipes having lengths of sixteen inches can be effectively used for corners of your home.
- It comes with a warranty of 1 year.
- Its maximum power capacity is 1200 watts.
6. Karcher Wd 3 Premium Wet And Dry Vacuum Cleaner
This vacuum cleaner comes having a power consumption of a thousand watts and it is considered a super powerful vacuum cleaner. With the help of the newly developed Suction Hose and the new clips Floor Nozzles with two brush and rubber strips, it can remove all type of dust and dirt very consistently and immaculately.
The removable handle and accessories can be directly attached with the suction hose. This practical parking position allows convenient parking of the suction tube and floor nozzle during working interferences. The push and pull system of locking, efficient blower function, elegant and purposeful carrying handle, as well as a separate space for the storage of accessory completes the equipment package of this vacuum cleaner.
- It contains a resistant free and robust dry and wet vacuum cleaner.
- It provides very effective cleaning even in the tightest spaces and it also includes different nozzles which directly attach to the suction hose.
- Its Power capacity is 1000 watts with an Operating Voltage of 220-240 volts.
- It contains a cartridge filter for vacuuming the dry and wet dirt and a 17 litres stainless steel container
- It works on German Technology.
7. American Micronic 1600 Watts Vacuum Cleaner
This vacuum cleaner is considered as a perfect cleaning device for your office and home. It is designed to fulfill all the needs of the customer which saves their time and make the cleaning task comfortable and easy. It high-quality body and its sleek design enable it to stand out anywhere you keep it. Its powerful suction mechanism allows you to clean all the dust and dirt effectively.
Its power consumption capacity is 1600 watts which sucks every single bit of dust particle and with the help of heap filter, it sucks every allergy causing particle. With this cleaner, you can easily remove tough stains, pet hairs, and dirt.
- It uses HEPA filter system for effective dust filtering.
- It contains a washable dust bag for easy operations.
- The Power of its motor is 1600 W with high suction and Variable speed, Steel Telescopic Extension pipe.
- When this vacuum cleaner operates at 220v power, it makes your cleaning procedure easy.
- It comes with a Warranty of 1 year.
8. Panasonic 1400-Watt Vacuum Cleaner
This vacuum cleaner is very easy to use and it is also very portable. It is based on innovative technology. The unique air catcher system of this cleaner is considered as one of the most beneficial key features which can easily suck around the dust particles which float above the floor level. If the cleaning of the floor is perfect then it keeps the babies and young children germ-free when they play on the floors.
If air is said to be blown through these places, to throw out dirt into a lot of accessible areas, permitting them to be simply sucked into the vacuum bag. On comparing the parameters of energy-efficiency, the vacuum cleaner is a lot economical than vacuum cleaners with other competitive brands.
- It arrives with an air dust catcher and adjustable control for power.
- It is portable and space saving and due to its small size, you can easily remove the dirt from under the small cabinet or bed.
- Its weight is 3.3 kg and is found to weigh much lesser when it is compared to the other vacuum cleaners.
- Have a five-meter cord, to help you in moving the appliance to clean any specific place, and have 1.2 L dust-capacity.
- It has a maximum input power of 1400 watts and its maximum suction power is 400 watts.
9. Black + Decker Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Making your cleaning job easier is now feasible with this bagless designed vacuum cleaner from Black+ Decker. The cleaner is one of the top products in the market because of its value for money, durability and high performance. It is lightweight, compact and has a powerful motor that produces a robust suction for a convenient cleaning job. The translucent canister designing helps to see through the collection of dust so that you can empty it whenever it is loaded with dust.
- It has a cyclonic bagless kind of design with a power capacity is 1800 watts.
- H9 - HEPA filter with 5 stage filtration process
- Its dust bowl is of 2.4 litres capacity.
- Onboard crevice tool and upholstery brush.
- It comes with a Warranty of 2 years.
10. Karcher WD 5 1100-Watt Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner
This vacuum cleaner is a very powerful home appliance that can be used for a myriad of purposes and consumes a power of 1100 watts. This home appliance contains a 25-litres container made in high-quality plastic, along with a flat pleated filter. You can easily replace the filter without making it in touch with dust or dirt. The box just needs to be folded out for this purpose. The filter included in this cleaner also lets the wet and dry dust and dirt to be vacuumed easily without replacing the filter.
Due to the integrating filter cleaning feature of the vacuum cleaner, you can easily clean the dirty filter. For this, you just have to tap the button that lets filter cleaning in a matter of seconds. The innovative and the latest designed floor nozzle and the suction hose ensures that the dirt is picked-up effectively, which also offers supreme suction ease.
- It contains an easy and quick removable filter box without contact with the dirt and without the filter replacement for the wet and dry vacuuming.
- It is very efficient in the cleaning of every small and tightest space.
- It is very secure to use and anyone can access it easily. It is also very space saving.
- Distinctive nozzles can be affixed to the suction hose directly, which provides effortless dirt removal.
- It provides quick and easy intermediate parking of the suction tube.
11. KENT Wet and Dry Yellow & Silver Vacuum Cleaner
This vacuum cleaner comes with state-of-the-art technology that grabs both types of wet and dry dirt. The highly efficient motor has a strong suction force to provides dust-free, clean and flawless surroundings.
- The Blower function works at the noise level is < 86 dB (A).
- Its motor is very efficient and rubberized wheel can reduce the sound produced by the cleaner.
- Its dust collection capacity is 10 litres.
- It is very light-weight and comes with a warranty of 1 year.
- It works on the Power of 1400 watts.
- It Includes Kent wet and, dry vacuum cleaner, Extension tube, Floor brush, Wet brush, Filter bag, Crevice tool, Flexible hose, and User guide.
Must Read - Best Microwave Oven in India
Things to Know Before Buying A Vacuum Cleaner
Days are gone when women used to spend most of their time in the cleaning of their home. Nowadays, convenient and applicable electrical appliances have taken over the traditional space of manual equipment. Vacuum cleaners are one of the top-selling cleaning products available in the market which help a lot of women in carrying out their household chores.
Men and women who are working can take advantage of this and it also beneficial for the people who have some health issues like back pain.It makes your work easy by spending very little time.
Let's have a glance at the factors, which need to be kept in mind before choosing to buy the best vacuum cleaner:-
Functionality and Lifestyle:
A vacuum cleaner is the basic need of a home as it performs the most important function of the daily life i.e. cleaning.It helps in cleaning effectively at every corner of the home due to its long cord. So, whenever you go for buying a vacuum cleaner, you must keep in mind about your requirements and you must think about the type of cleaning you do regularly.
Ease of Cleaning & Maintenance:
Nobody would prefer a home appliance that is hard to clean and maintain. Everyone requires an appliance that is easy to clean and maintain. So, go for a vacuum cleaner that is loaded with such qualities and whose filter is easy to replace.
Sustainable and durable devices are much better to keep in your house than the devices which function excellently for 3 months and start troubling you later on. So, buy a vacuum cleaner which promises you the availability of longer duration.
A good vacuum cleaner has a low noise level. A vacuum cleaner with high noise level can disturb your neighbors and family members especially if used early in the morning. So, while choosing a vacuum cleaner you must check its sound level.
Wattage and Speed:
Speed and wattage are also the two most important points to remember before buying a vacuum cleaner.
Warranty & Replacement:
A good relationship with the product can be established with its warranty and replacement guarantee. Be sure to look out for those products that have an appropriate warranty and guarantee against them.
Vacuum Cleaners - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is the suction power of the vacuum cleaner affected by the motor speed?
There is a small rotating fan attached to the motor inside the vacuum cleaner body. This motor usually has an output efficiency of more than thousand watts. As the motor starts drawing electric power from the main supply, it produces enough mechanical power which drives the fan connected to it. As the speed of the fan increases, the airflow also increases, thereby elevating the suction force of the vacuum cleaner. So, yes, the suction power of a vacuum cleaner is directly proportional to the RPM of the electric motor inside the cleaner.
How often does the bag of a vacuum cleaner need to be changed?
The bag attached to the vacuum cleaners literally catches every kind of debris, be it the regular dirt or the smaller plastering debris. Once the pores of the bag get clogged, you will see a significant reduction in the suction force of the vacuum cleaner. And, that is the time when you need to replace the bag with a brand new one. But, to avoid such circumstances, it will be best if you replace the bag once it is filled to two third of its total volume.
What is the best selling vacuum cleaner?
Vacuum cleaner has become one of the essential utilities in most of the households. Not only they are efficient in cleaning every nook of the house but also are easy to handle. So, if you are planning to buy one for your home, here are some of the best selling vacuum cleaners for 2020:
Kenmore Elite Pet Friendly 31150: this vacuum cleaner can be used to clean both the bare floors and the carpets or rugs. The debris and dust particles are deposited in the disposable chamber integrated into the structure.
Miele Complete C3 Marin: the airflow of this cleaner is very high which effectively captures even the smallest of debris from the bare floors.
Shark Ion W1 WV201: this particular handheld cleaner can wipe out the pet hairs, small dust particles and other debris from both the bare floor and the carpets.
How can a dust bag be helpful to allergy sufferers?
People who suffer from allergies like pollen allergy, dust allergy and so on need to be extra careful about their surroundings. In fact, they need to keep their house spotless and free of any allergen that might trigger their allergies. And to achieve this, the dust bags having the HEPA filters in vacuum cleaners will be your best shot. These dust bags are made from meshes that can easily capture the miniscule of particles, thus preventing them from flowing in the air and harming your respiratory system.
What is the difference between a canister vacuum cleaner and an upright vacuum cleaner?
People usually get confused between the canister vacuum cleaners and the upright ones. So, let’s have a comparative study between these two main vacuum cleaner designs:
Design: canister vacuums have two separately designed body parts while the upright ones have a single unit
Application: both the upright and the canister vacuums can be used for carpets, wooden floors and to clean the pet hairs.
Quality of cleaning: the quality of both the vacuum varies with brand but yes, if we consider cleaning the carpets, then upright cleaners are more feasible than the canister ones.
Noise: canisters are known to be a silent cleaner but the upright vacuum cleaners do make a lot of sounds.
What is the use of a HEPA filter?
HEPA or High Efficiency Particulate Air is one of the best commercial filters you can find in the market. They are the most efficient in trapping even the micro particles like small dust particles and pet hairs, thus cleaning the air from any kind of allergen. Here, the air is forced against a mesh which is made from fiberglass having diameters in micrometers. These filters are meant to trap almost everything, even particles having sizes in microns. This is why HEPA filters are now being used in the vacuum cleaners to increase their efficiency.
Should I use a turbobrush or a power brush?
A turbo brush is basically one that has spinning rotor right at the foot of the vacuum stand. As the motor rotates, the bristles of the brush spin and clean up most of the dirt from the carpet. However, the bristles are soft and hence can be used to clean soft rugs and bare floors. As for the power brush, they are made from hard nylon which makes them efficient in deep cleaning. The action of the brush is powered by a small motor inside the vacuum tube. This particular brush type is suitable for high pile carpets since the nylon bristles can go deep till the base of the carpet. So, if you have high pile carpet and hardwood floors, the power brush will be feasible. For soft area rugs and bare floors, the turbo brush will be the subtle one
Nowadays with such a busy schedule, managing without vacuum cleaners for a single day can be very difficult. It is one of the most common and important home appliances.
So, if you are still spending most of your time in cleaning without a vacuum cleaner, then go and buy one of the vacuum cleaners which are listed above according to your need and for your own convenience as well.