With the increased temperature of the earth, summer days are impossible to imagine without ACs. But the question is which AC to consider as wide options are available to you.
Earlier, window air conditions were something, which drew the attention of all. However, after lots of technological innovations, people welcomed split Ac.
Now, what is the significance of using the split AC? The basic reasons are that its installation is trouble-free and it is noiseless.
In addition to that, it saves your electricity bill by consuming less energy. Above all, it has a remarkable capacity for controlling the climate.
You will get some high-end features like high-grade copper, monsoon comfort technology, and other cool features that will be optimum and uniform in their cooling effect.
There is enough structural durability that you can get with the condenser coil type of the split AC systems. Moreover, some of the systems we are going to mention below will have the availability of special protection against the pollutants.
Therefore, get a review on the top listed best split AC so that you get informed before buying any one of them listed below.
Best Split Ac in India Reviews (1-1.5 Ton Models)
1. Daikin 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
Buying an AC is still the most exciting thing in one's life. However, before finalizing the amount make sure to have complete knowhow regarding the specifications. In that regard, Daikin is the, best 1.5 ton split AC loaded with the outstanding feature is the best buy. Hence get a vivid idea on the specifications at once.
- Capacity: The 1.5-ton AC is best suited for medium-sized rooms. It comes with a copper condenser wire that increases its longevity to manifold
- Economode function: This feature will make you fall in love with this AC. That means it efficiently works by reducing the optimum- power consumption level. In fact, it does not put any pressure on the electrical circuit when in operation along with subsequent electrical items.
- Super chilling: After all, the quality of an excellent AC is all about its chilling capacity. And Daikin nails on that perfectly with its superpower chilling mode. When in operation it instantly reduces the temperature of the room assuring a cooling effect.
- Noiseless: The noise-free operation lets you enjoy a sound and quite sleep as it modifies the air flow speed to keep the noise under control.
- Coanda air circulation: The best about the AC is that it will not allow the airflow to hit your head directly. Rather its Coanda airflow technology well circulates the air letting it reach every corner of the rooms.
- Neo-swing compressor: The high-end compressor operates smoothly with reduced vibration and friction. Above all, it does not lead to any leakage of the refrigerant gas as well.
On the other hand, promised with a one-year manufacturer warranty and five years warranty on the compressor, it is probably the smart deal in this price range.
2. LG 1.5 Ton 5 Star Wi-Fi Inverter Split AC
When it is about buying an AC, honestly one brand that is listed in the category of the best split AC in India reviews is none other than LG. Therefore, take a brief look at some of the mind-blowing characteristics of this particular AC.
- Efficient and smart cooling: The dual inbuilt compressor gives an immediate cooling effect.
- Ocean black protection with copper: As you know that Indian regions are cemented with dust, dirt and lots of pollution so using the typical AC from LG assures great durability of both the indoor and outdoor unit.
- Himalaya cool technology: It offers a one-touch cooling effect. That means as soon as you press the cooling button it in no time it creates that desired chilling ambiance just like the Himalaya.
- Energy control: Its active energy control feature is superb as it restricts the power consumption to 50% to 80%. Overall, saves about 57% of the energy.
- Temperature control Matrix: The perfectly designed temperature control Matrix during the wet monsoon season automatically senses the external temperature and optimizes that according to create a comfortable ambiance inside. The best is that it also checks the consumption of energy as well.
- True cooling effect: Honestly the LG split AC scores 5 based on the cooling effect. That means it gives an actual cool feel even when the temperature is uncomfortable outside.
- Superb thin Q: This smart AC is engineered with inbuilt Wi-Fi technology.
Besides that, the price is also satisfactory as you will get all these comprehensive features complemented with a one-year warranty on the AC.
3. Daikin 1.5 Ton 4 Star Inverter Split AC
The underlined inverter split AC from Daikin is the most sought after. Hence let’s see some of its extravagant features that make you buy that without any second thought.
- Inverter compressor: Indeed the first remarkable feature of this particular Daikin AC is that the compressor is inverter enabled. In reality, it does adjust the power as per a load of heat.
- Energy efficient: An important fact about the AC is that it is highly energy efficient. In fact, the four-star rating on it justifies that truly.
- Copper coil: The condenser coil is made of copper that assures longevity. At the same time, it does not require much high maintenance as well.
- Eco-friendly: The Daikin 1.5 inverter split AC is also environmentally friendly. That means it neither will deplete the ozone layer nor will contribute to causing global warming.
- Outstanding feature: One exclusive feature of the AC is that it has a Pm 2.5_ filter. Along with that, you will get an inbuilt stabilizer as well.
- Smart sleep timer: The sleep timing feature is designed to shift the value of temperature level in a congenial way. That means it does not allow the room to get extremely cold. In addition, at the same time, the Ac automatically is switched off as the present time gets over.
- Uninterrupted sleep: The Indoor unit of the Ac works flawlessly by adjusting the airflow properly, which reduces the intensity of the noise offering a sound sleep.
Additionally, you will get a five-year warranty on the compressor and one year on the condenser and the AC itself.
4. Whirlpool 1.5 Ton 5 Star copper Inverter Split AC (Copper)
The oldest electronic brand Whirlpool made a singular identification in this arena. Thus today will know about some of its exclusive feature which makes this particular AC from whirlpool a worth buy.
- Magicool technology: Magicool technology as a feature makes Whirlpool stands out. It means that Whirlpool is capable of cooling the room even at 55-degree Celsius.
- 6th sense technology: According to this technology it uniformly cools when switched on.
- High-end inverter technology: The upgraded inverter technology flexibly adjusts to your cooling requirement. Additionally, it checks the consumption of electricity as well.
- Fast cooling: The smart designing of the AC follows MPFI technology, which uses a clubbing of both, built in the circuit and capillary design.
- Power saving: The Multi Port Fluid Injection uses a circuit design of 4*4 that instantly checks the heat and assures instant cooling. Subsequently, prevents unnecessary consumption of power as well.
- R 32 Refrigerant: The said is a superb technology, which reduces the emission of greenhouse gas. Simultaneously it depends less on the refrigerant volume to carry out its operation.
- Auto-detect machine: If there is any malfunction with the AC, you can diagnose it yourself and report that to the authorized centre of Whirlpool. In fact, there is an auto-detect machine that automatically recognises and displays the related error code.
- No need of additional stabilizer: The best about the whirlpool AC is that you don't need any additional stabilizer as the inbuilt stabilizer fortifies the AC from power instability.
- Intelli-sense technology: It uses high-end inverter technology that suitably adjusts to your cooling requirement. In addition to that, it reduces the consumption of electricity as well.
- Sleep function: This feature allows you to set a time, which automatically adjusts to the comfortable sleeping condition.
5. Godrej 1 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
The oldest and trustworthy electronic brand Godrej is all time favourite. Now, it’s time to check its technology which has surely made the Godrej 1 ton 5 star AC so popular.
- Saves power: The first and foremost feature is its inbuilt twin rotary inverter compressor that is equally energy efficient and cools fast also.
- Precise and powerful cooling: The best 1 ton split AC from Godrej assures that you get super-cooling as well as precise cooling. That means you get the cool effect exactly at the temperature that you have set.
- Built-in stabilizer: It is engineered with a built-in stabilizer able to cope with a voltage of 160 to 280. Therefore there is no need to rely on any external stabilizer.
- Carbon filter: The filter is crafted with green tea extracts capable of putting away filthy smell and fights bacteria. It also puts check on other pollutants, dust, and mites thus assuring a healthy ambiance.
- Anti-bacterial filter: The said filter is so designed with Auto blow technology to capture airborne germs like bacteria and improve the quality of indoor air. In fact, proves beneficial for people with a respiratory problem like asthma.
- Anti-dirt filter: The anti-dirt filter checks any kind of dirt, pollutants, hair, pander of the pet etc.
- Advanced refrigerant: The AC is known to use advanced refrigerant like R32 that prevents both ozone depletion and the global warming effect.
- Anti-corrosion technology: The Godrej brand has specially used a coating of Bluefin on the evaporator that prevents the problem of rust.
- Silent sleep: The AC has a multi-layered acoustic jacket that makes the AC operate soundly.
Lastly, the price of Godrej Split AC is as reasonable as one can get with this impressive range of features.
6. AmazonBasics 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC
Do you have a fetish for best split AC for home use? Then Amazonbasics give you the best exposure to try this great quality AC at an affordable price. Thus, let's get some insight on the specifications of the AC that will make you buy it.
- Clear airflow: The fan in the AC is divided into 12 fan stages, which allow it to give precise and accurate airflow.
- Automatic swing: The auto swing feature automatically distributes the cool and warm air to a larger area by swinging the flap in the horizontal direction.
- Dehumidifier: Notably this is the best feature of the AC because it works on a separate dehumidifier mode that controls the humidity level of the room.
- Eco mode: This is one of the underlined features where the AC helps to save 60% of the energy for eight hours, compared to the regular mode.
- Golden fin technology: A golden fin coating technology is used to prevent bacterial growth. Also increases the efficiency of heat transfer. The condenser has anti-corrosive golden fin coating able to resist salt.
- Fireproof box: The improved AC design has an inbuilt fireproof box that checks electrical spark to prevent fire inside the home.
- Refrigerant leakage indication: The AC has a smart refrigerant leakage indication that means that the AC automatically stops due to the occurrence of such a situation.
- Advanced density filter: The advanced density filter checks about 80% of the pollens and dust.
- R-32 Referigerant: The AC incorporates the R-32 refrigerant which is not much harmful to the environment as it has low Global Warming Potential (GWP) and Zero Ozone Depleting Potential (0DP).
- Self diagnosis: If any portion of the AC fails to operate, then the system will automatically shut down as a measure of protection. Moreover, it will also show an error code so that the unit gets a faster service.
- Three star rating: The AC received 3 star rating and is suitable for small sized rooms with less than 180 sq m.
Now you can get the affordable AC at a cost-effective range when compared with other options with the same features.
7. Godrej 2 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
If you search for best 2 ton split AC then obviously, Godrej comes first in the list. This is because it is loaded with some cool and highly functional features.
- Nano coating: The condenser of the AC is designed with Golden Nano technology that is anti- corrosive in nature.
- Long pipe: It offers a long pipe of 30 m that facilitates an easy installation of the AC.
- Anti-microbial blower: The automated blower with anti-microbial feature checks the growth of microorganisms.
- Silent in nature: The AC has an inbuilt multi-layered acoustic jacket, which offers both protections from damage and controls the noise.
- Greener technology: The Godrej AC has the inbuilt R 290 technology that prevents the exhaustion of the ozone layer and keeps global warming factors at bay. Thus, assures to create a greener environment.
- Anti-dirt filter: This filter is so designed that it captures, pet fur, hair, dirt and pollens.
- Alloy condenser coil: One unique feature is that the condenser coil used is here is made of an alloy rather than copper. It is noteworthy that allow is more affordable than copper.
- Good capacity: The 2 ton AC from Godrej is best suited for any large sized rooms.
- Energy efficient: Note that the AC is rated 5 stars in terms of energy efficiency. In addition to that, its consumption unit is 1024.47.
Significantly the price that is quite reasonable will also avail you a warranty on the product that is valid for 1 year.
8. Carrier 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
When do you start to find the answer for which split AC is best in India 1.5 ton? Then obviously you should consider the name Carrier 1.5-ton 5-star inverter split AC. It has some eye- glaring features that will surely make you glue to it.
- Hybridjet technology: The first feature is that it operates on Hybridjet technology that flexibly cools a place. That means it has four working modes like very hot, hot, moderately warm and comfortable. This is return reduces the consumption of electricity.
- Superb cooling: The AC is preferred to offer superb cooling even when mercury level outside reaches 55-degree Celsius.
- Works at low voltage: The AC is engineered to work smoothly during low voltage of 195.
- No stabiliser needed: The capacitated AC from Carrier has a design that enables it to work at a temperature of 48 degree Celsius within a voltage of 150 to 280 voltages.
- Long lasting design: The design is done robustly so that it offers the best performance. In addition to that, it cools down too fast as well.
- Dehumidifier: The dust filter is one of the unique features as it captures the dirt and plays a superb role in dehumidifying a room.
- Consumption unit: The consumption level of the AC is 871.07 units.
- Copper condenser: The condenser is made of copper coil that is quite durable. At the same time, does not require high maintenance as well.
It is time to check for the price of the carrier AC which gets quite compelling with a year warranty on the item, condenser and 10 years on the compressor.
9. IFB 1.5 Ton 3 Star Split AC (Copper)
IFB is one of the trusted names in the field of electronic brands. so far the name has excelled as a micro oven producer, washing machine. However, its marvelous contribution to the AC industry is equally commendable. Therefore, let us discuss some of the highlighted features.
- Titan gold evaporator fins: It has a trademark of using the titanium-dioxide as a coating on the evaporator. This is used to keep AC free of any kind of germ and assure a healthy airflow.
- Efficient cooling: The IFB uses copper which is actually a good conductor of the electricity and heat assuring an instant cooling.
- Expert set up: IFB assures its customers that the installation would be done easily by the trained technicians.
- Cooling in 4 directions: The extraordinary feature of IFB is that it offers cooling in all the four directions of the room. Actually, it does so with the help of two-way automated vertical swing and two-way automated horizontal swings.
- Friendly remote control: The remote control is unique that comes in a matt black finish and is completely user-friendly.
- The smart flow of air: The air flows like the shower of water to make the room cool. On the other hand, it acts like the blanket in order to heat up the room.
- 360-degree blower: IFB has a significant feature termed as the aerodynamic 360-degree blower, which is designed on an aeronautic concept meant to cool the room fast. Also smoothly circulate the airflow in all the direction.
- Super low-frequency operation: According to this, a feature they can keep up the temperature of the room comfortable but at the same time can save energy as well.
- Heavy-duty compressor: The architecture of the IFB incorporates heavy-duty compressor capable of cooling the room inside even when the external temperature reaches 52 degrees C.
- 6 steps filtration: The filtration of the IFB consists of 6 filters such as the vitamin enriched filter, activated carbon filter, dust filter, antibacterial filter, nano filter, catechin filter. These filters let you breathe fresher air.
- Powerful fan with High speed: It is designed with high-speed fans which are so powerful that it cools any large sized rooms assuring instant comfort.
Now if you are satisfied with the features to make sure to check out the price which will surely surpass your expectations.
10. Sanyo 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
For those who have trust in the Japanese brand should know that the company has notched to win the customer’s heart with its seventy years of experience. Therefore, should for once try the brand Sanyo to explore its latest and updated AC model. Now it is time to check some of its exclusive features.
- Dual cool inverter technology: The AC from Sanyo has two autonomous rotors inbuilt in the compressor that assures faster and efficiency energy cooling. Additionally promising low electricity bill as well.
- Fresh air: The Sanyo inverter AC is designed with PM 2.5 clubbed with anti-dust filters that help to check suspended particles, dust, and pollen. Thus, assure people to enjoy a cleaner and fresher air.
- Glacier mode: If you want to enjoy high-speed cooling, then just click the glacier mode. In fact, it offers 35% of higher fan speed on medium mode assuring fast cooling in less amount of time.
- Auto restart: The Sanyo Inverter AC ends the hassle of resetting the temperature with a power cut. That means it restores the previous setting as soon as the power comes back.
- Eco function mode: The Sanyo inverter AC has the unique Eco- function mode that consumes less energy thus lowering the burden of electricity bills.
- Error code displayed: It is easy to troubleshoot Sanyo inverter AC as the error codes are shown on the temperature display portion.
- Copper coils: The AC has pure copper wires that allow the instant transfer of heat and resist corrosion.
- Remote with backlit: The aesthetically designed remote has the feature called glow- in- the dark allowing the user to operate the power on and off button easily in the dark.
- Hydrophilic fins: The Hydrophyllic fins are designed to resist corrosion. Additionally gives protection against salt and rust assuring good longevity of the condenser.
- R32 refrigerant: The AC has R-32 refrigerant, which shields the condenser from catching fire. At the same time assures no damage to the ozone layer.
- Auto Sleep function: If you need a sound sleep, then do not worry, as Sanyo inverter AC will give you that as it automatically adjusts the temperature.
- Energy efficient: The ISEER rating of this particular AC is quite high. Therefore it helps to consume less energy making this as an energy efficient AC.
- Concealed temperature display: The sleek and beautiful Sanyo inverter AC makes it look appealing with a concealed temperature display.
- Auto timer: The AC has auto timer mode that means you do not have to take the hassle of switching it off in the middle of the night. This is because the one-touch button automatically turns on and off the AC at an expected time.
- Ready for your service: You can expect an incessant service as they have 350 service centers.
At the same time, make sure to check out the price which is quite reasonable when compared to others with the same specs.
11. Daikin 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
Daikin is a reliable brand whose AC is quite popular among every households and office. Certainly, it is all because of the unique features it offers.
- Streamer discharge air purification technology: Daikin has brilliantly used Katai technology, which is a prime ODU heat exchanger technology to enhance the longevity and durability of the AC.
- Econo mode: The Daikin uses this highly functional mode to reduce the load on the electricity especially when the AC and other electrical devices run on the same electrical circuit. At the same time, it reduces the electricity bill as well.
- Eye detector: The Daikin is designed to detect the error automatically and display the respective code on the remote screen. The best is that you can yourself detect the error and report that to your nearby Daikin authorized centre.
- Quiet indoor unit: The Daikin AC’s can work without stabilizer and gives protection within a voltage range of 161v to 264 v.
- Inbuilt stabilizer: The inbuilt stabilizer is engineered to carry out the step up and down mode of the stabilizer easily. Therefore, there is no need to have any external stabilizer.
- Refrigerant Gas: The AC has R-32 refrigerant gas that makes it environmentally friendly. Therefore, it assures that there is no Ozone Depletion. In addition, the possibility of Global warming potential is less.
- Consumption unit: It consumes only 744 units with the ISEER value of 5.2
- Capacity: The 1.5-ton Ac from Daikin is capable of cooling medium sized rooms.
Even the price for all these packed features is quite overwhelming with its warranty period.
12. LG 1 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
When it comes to buying a 1 ton AC from LG, remember this particular split AC with a 5-star rating is the most awaited. But you might be eager to know that what it that makes it a real buy is. Then you have to read through the features below.
- Rotary compressor: The LG AC has two types of rotary compressor that assures faster and smarter cooling.
- Convenient at high temperature: It is a 5 star rated AC from LG that makes you get true cooling experience even when the temperature is too high.
- Copper with Ocean Black Protection: A special kind of Ocean Black Protection technology is used in both indoor and outdoor units. This is because it protects the AC from getting affected by pollutants, industrial smoke, sand, and salt. Additionally, it also improves the enduringness of the AC as well.
- Great chill: Definitely, you are going to enjoy a chilling effect of the Himalaya because of the Himalaya cool technology.
- Less power consumption: An active energy control technology is used that controls the energy consumption up to 57% with a four-step process.
- Detect low refrigerant: It is capable of detecting the low level of refrigerant that can make the room hot and uneasy.
- Temperature control Matrix: The temperature inside the room during monsoon ranges from 29 to 31-degree Celsius. Now with the help of the temperature control Matrix technology, it understands the temperature of the ambiance and customizes itself to offer ultimate comfort.
- Unique feature: The AC also has the antibacterial coating, dust filter, dehumidifier, and air purifier.
- Environmentally friendly: The AC has R-32 refrigerant that prevents depletion of the ozone layer. In addition to that lessens the global warming potential as well.
Buying Guide For Split AC
These days summers are longer than other months. As you can see, that rain is almost changing its path from India, so honestly more and more AC’s are coming in the picture to respite you. In fact, after working outside under the scorching sun, you just love to turn on the AC to get that chilling airflow that makes you feel refreshed. But when it is about buying the AC, at times you get dissuaded with the quality and features. Therefore, to have the right AC for you make sure to decode the buying guide tips listed here.
Capacity to Cool
The first and essential factor to consider in the buying guide is the cooling capacity of the AC. You should not miss that your AC should be adequately designed so that it gives you the right airflow and does not make you shiver due to chill. That is why you should know that 1 ton Ac is perfect for rooms with 100 to 125 square feet. On the other hand, the 1.5 ton AC is ideal for large-sized rooms with 175 square feet.
Check for Noise Level
As you know that these days ACs are engineered with awesome technologies that put off the noise and it is relevant for the split AC. You will generally get two numbers when measuring the noise level. One refers to the noise that is the unit of noise inside the room and the other is exterior noise made by the split AC. In case of interior noise, these days will get the split systems for AC that will never go beyond 35 decibels.
But somehow, if you get a window AC there might be a chance that the comfort level is a bit interrupted due to the noise. So make sure to confirm that your dealer gives you detail on noise performance both for the indoor and outdoor unit.
Copper, in general, is stronger when compared to the aluminum coils. You will see that even in case of heavy damage, the copper coils will work with flexibility. They also come with easy and economical repair conditions when compared to the aluminum foil. Yet it's not recommended buying such ACs with an aluminum coil that may cause high pressure responsible for leakage and lack of durability.
Now it is significant for a buyer to get insight on the type of copper coil used in the AC. Instead of investing in other wire, make sure that you get the copper coil. It is because copper coils are robust although a bit expensive. Honestly, its reliability and performance are far better in comparison to the aluminum coils.
Adjust with Temperature
Before buying you need to have a clear word with the seller regarding the performance of the AC. This is because AC with high-end features performs the best even when the temperature level is at its extreme. But an AC with degraded quality would be unable to adjust itself with such a high-temperature level. As a result, it would end up putting too much pressure on energy consumption.
For the standard split AC system, the temperature should be around 25 to 27 degrees for cooling in summers, and for winters it should be around 18 to 20 degrees. You must know this reading before buying to ensure Energy Efficiency.
Whenever an individual installs an AC at home no doubt he gets worried about the electricity bill. And that is quite normal. But you can avoid it if you are buying it for the first time. Now here comes the word rating which elaborates on how the AC will perform in terms of power consumption. Remember that an AC with a five-star rating is more convenient as it consumes less power than the AC with a three-star rating.
Inverter AC or Not
These days AC buyers are invariably searching for AC with the inverter. The inverter enables AC is more efficient compared to the traditional cooling AC because the latter consumes more power. To conclude you will see that a three-star inverter AC consumes less power than the five stars rated normal AC.
If one wants to buy the split AC that will use advanced cum latest technology, yet will be efficient in every way. The inverter system is a better investment and is a reliable choice. However, the non-inverter systems are more accessible for families that don't use the AC for a longer span.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the type of split AC options available?
You will get the four types of split AC. The first type is the wall-mounted one that is quite popular. The second type is the floor-mounted one and is also referred to as the vertical or Tower AC. The third group, ceiling-mounted setups are also known as the cassette type split AC. The last type is the multi-split AC that makes use of the multiple units of air conditioners.
Is it possible to shift my split AC from one place to the other?
No, it is not at all recommended to do so. First of all, while handling the AC unit of a split AC, you should take proper care to see that it does not let out the gas. Again, the unit comes with the valve that becomes closed before dismantling of the unit. While handling the split AC you should be extra cautious because even the slightest movement causes damage to the units. Moreover, it will also not include the repair service under the warranty.
How long should the gas of my split AC unit last?
When you take proper care and maintenance of the split AC unit and its additional parts, they will have the lifespan of two decades. However, the poor maintenance and negligence of the unit reduce the lifespan to around only 5 to 10 years.
Where should I place the air conditioner system of my split AC?
In general, it is recommended to always place the unit of the split AC air conditioning system in the central location of the room. The room must be the one in which you want the constant flow of the cool or hot air. It will give a balanced airflow.
How can I disconnect all the parts of my split AC air system while keeping the gas intact in position?
For doing this, you have to screw the valve of the thinner pipe. The Allen wrench will serve this objective. Then, you have to proceed towards the other by taking the same, Allen. You can see that the sound of the compressor will change and develop a low pitch. As soon as it gets into position, you have to screw another valve. You must then instruct the technician inside to unplug the unit.
Will the installation of just one AC work for the two different rooms?
It can work. If you purchase ducted split AC, you don't have to purchase additional resources for the different rooms and even split the refrigerant piping. First of all, for installing this system, you have to calculate the heat load of the two rooms where you want to install the split AC. Only based on the calculation of the tonnage TR, you can decide about the outdoor unit installation. Then you have to proceed towards deciding on the required deductible unit system indoors.
Compared to the last ten years, AC is gaining momentum on the popularity meter. These days hardly you will find a house or a commercial place without an AC mounted on the wall. AC is considered no more as a luxury to humankind as extreme heat conditions are worsening the human health and making AC a necessity from every angle. Thus, here we are to guide you in buying an air conditioner as you need to take factors like energy, price, cooling capacity, and energy efficiency into account.