- Top 3 Air Conditioners Comparison
- Best AC / Air Conditioner in India (2019)
- 1. Voltas 1.5 Ton 4 Star Inverter Split AC
- 2. LG 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
- 3. Hitachi 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
- 4. Carrier 1.5 K inverter AC
- 5. LG 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC
- 6. Voltas 1 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC
- 7. LG L-Energia Split AC
- 8. Samsung 1 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
- 9. LG LSA3WT5D L-Energia Split AC
- Buying Guide – How To Purchase The best AC For Your Home
- Air Conditioner Maintenance Tips
Are you looking to buy an Air conditioner equipped with the latest technology?
We understand, how confusing it is to choose one of the numerous leading brands as every brand has something unique and better to offer.
We bring you underneath, comprehensive descriptions of renowned and Best ACs in India. Compare and buy the best one for you as per your need and budget.
Top 3 Air Conditioners Comparison
Hitachi Split Inverter AC
Voltas Split inverter AC
Carrier Split Inverter AC
Best AC / Air Conditioner in India (2019)
1. Voltas 1.5 Ton 4 Star Inverter Split AC
Voltas split AC with 4-star rating, and 1.5-ton capacity comes at the top of this list. The capacity is suitable for large to medium size of a room with an area of 120-180sqft. In a survey, it was found that it is best suited for the living rooms or Master bedrooms.
Voltas AC has high ambient cooling even at 50 degrees which proves the competence and shows its effectiveness in the month of June and July. Talking about its power utilization, it has energy efficiency guarantee of 3-star rating which makes it power saving tool. So, with cooling, it will also reduce your stress of electricity bill.
The condenser is made up of high-quality Aluminum which makes it ultra long-lasting and support in cooling also. Its 4 stage filtration feature confirms to remove the odors, allergens and other harmful particles from the air.
The other additional features include instant cooling turbo mode, timer, sleep mode, and active dehumidifier. Lastly, Voltas offers prompt customer service along with free installation.
- 3-star rating
- Split AC
- 1.5 Ton Split AC
- Offer a 1-year warranty on the product and 5 years on compressor
2. LG 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
LG, 1.5 Ton inverter split AC is uniquely designed to detect low refrigerant levels as these levels do not allow proper cooling and leaves the room hot and prickly. Suitable for the medium-sized room, LG Air conditioner is manufactured to keep a check on the high electricity consumption that ACs are usually known for, saves your electricity bill from 40% to 80 % or your normal usage, resulting in 57% of energy. It has Low Special Ocean Black protection applied on both Indoor and Outdoor unit durability against the pollutants, sand, salt, and industrial smoke.
Use the smart technology of your smartphone to check troubleshooting issues after connecting it. Some of the great functionalities of the product include 4-way swing, dual inverter compressor with two, stabilizer free operation, auto clean, micro dust protection filter, monsoon comfort, and refrigerant-R-410.
- Energy rating – 5 star
- Net weight- Indoor- 11 Kg, Outdoor- 47 Kg.
- Gold Fin condenser with 10 years warranty,
- 1-year warranty on the product
3. Hitachi 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
Hitachi Air conditioners offer excellent functioning and energy efficiency rating.
Hitachi KASHIKOI is 1.5 Ton inverter split AC with a 5-star rating which makes it a popular AC in India. It has wave blade design and wide-angle deflectors which spread the air flow in every corner of the room along with uniform cooling even in the months of June and July. Also, it has soft dry machinery to eliminate all dust particles and bad odor from the room.
It is one of the best Air Conditioner in India which can be operated without stabilizer. This also works if there is a fluctuation in voltage. The AC works well for voltage ranging from 130-220 volts. Some other benefits include sleep mode, tropical inverter technology, 100% copper wires, dust filters, and eco-friendly refrigerant.
- Stabilizer free operation
- Inverter split
- Wave blade design for proper air flow
- 5-star rating
- Warranty of 5 years on compressor, 1 year on product and 1 year on condenser
4. Carrier 1.5 K inverter AC
Carrier, in its unique series of inverter ACs named as Superia and Octra, offers a wide variety of Inverter ACs. However, the inverter technology air conditioners are confined to split ACs only till date.
The latest model “Inverter AC” is loaded with the feature to adjust the compressor speed as per the room temperature, unlike standard Split and window AC that runs at a constant speed.
The fixed speed of the AC facilitates saving in electricity bills almost 30-40% less than other types of Air conditioners as it runs at a distinct speed that doesn't entail wastage when high cooling is not required.
Consequently, it is noise free and is more durable because of fewer break downs. However, this inverter AC is turned out to be costlier than the usual ones. It is most suitable for folks having a runtime of at least 8 hours a day.
- Energy Rating: 3 Star
- Capacity- 1.5 Ton, is considered apt for medium-sized rooms (120 to 180 sq ft)
- Warranty: 10 years warranty on the compressor and a year warranty on its parts
- Condenser Type: energy efficient, in class and easy to maintain compressor
- Stabilizer free operation,
- Auto restart,
- Sleep mode,
- PM 2.5 filter
5. LG 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC
LG AC's are known for their cooling efficiency, excellent performance, and high energy saving technology. LG 1.5 Ton AC fits any size of a room to 120 to 180 sq ft. and is highly recommended for your big living space and master bedrooms. It has 2 powerful technologies and the sense fast cooling technology that works faster even at 55 degrees of temperature.
Even after all advanced features, it is going to use less of electricity with its intelligence technology. Talking about features, it has turbo cool feature, stabilizer free operation and 100% copper condenser with east maintenance which makes it best Air conditioner among other brands. It also has 4-way swings that are horizontal and vertical both which ensures proper air flow along with uniform cooling.
Monsoon comfort, energy saving mode, clean auto operations, and gold fin condenser are the brownie points that come along with this AC.
- 3-star rating
- Microdust protection
- Stabilizer free operation
- Best air conditioner in India is offering a 1-year warranty on product and 10-year warranty on compressor.
6. Voltas 1 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC
Voltas offers AC in India with the high-end specification, reasonable price, and functional capacity. Voltas 1 Ton is an inverter Split AC with three stars rating that fits into any size of room between small to medium. It has a unique feature and works on energy saving mode that makes it the best.
Apart from that to give you healthy and clean air, it has 3 advanced way filter that removes the pollutants and bad odor from the air. Besides, it has an auto mode, turbo mode, sleep mode, timer mode and LED dual display, self-diagnosis function to detect installation faults.
Lastly, this is an affordable, worth the price and best Air conditioner for your office or home. The compressor of this particular model is made up of high-end technology which confirms steady savings and steady cooling.
- 1 Ton of capacity
- Star rating
- Advanced filter
- Provides 1 year of warranty on product and 5 years on
- Inverter Split AC
7. LG L-Energia Split AC
Protect your loved ones from the mosquito-borne diseases with this LG air conditioner having in-built mosquito fighting technology. This contemporary technology is a result of intensive research that identified the most exceptional ultrasonic wave array that mosquitoes are unable to survive. The upward and horizontal swing ensures better airflow at every corner of the area with uniform motion of cooling.
Also, the 3M micro protection filter, removes harmful substance with the help of sturdy electrostatic charge on its exterior, thus giving enhanced cooling and clean air. During the sleeping mode, the unique microprocessor automatically adjusts the room temperature to match up the body metabolism during night or day. LG is known to keep the advanced digital era in mind while designing the product for their customers.
- 1 Ton of capacity
- 5-star rating
- Available in wine red color
- Smart and faster airflow
- 1 year of warranty on product and 5 years on compressor
8. Samsung 1 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
If you are planning to buy an AC for your living room or bedroom, then Samsung offers the best air conditioner in India with 1 Ton of capacity which is perfectly suitable for Small sized room. Samsung is the 1st to introduce wind free triangular feature.
It offers excellent features, best price, modes, cooling efficiency, and material quality. The condenser is made up of good quality of Aluminium which makes it durable and support in cooling as well. This air conditioner comes with unique features like sleep mode, outdoor Protector, copper condenser and quick installation.
- Anti-corrosion by Draffin
- In Built stabilizer
- It provides 1 year of warranty on the product.
- Free installation
9. LG LSA3WT5D L-Energia Split AC
LG Air conditioner presents India's first ever Air conditioner with Mosquito Away Technology, acts on mosquitoes while you are resting. Now you don't need mosquito repellents as this new Split Air conditioner is protecting you night and day from mosquito-borne diseases.
Equipped with another latest technology, the Monsoon Comfort Technology facilitates perfect cooling during monsoon and high humidity sticky season. Along with loaded with a high tech tool, it is also energy efficient equipment avoiding overcooling and saves 36.4% of energy aiding less outflow of money on electricity bills.
The exceptional Himalaya Cool & Monsoon Comfort technologies give the soothing and exhilarating ease during hot summers & rainy/humid season. Also, the Unique 3M Micro Protection filter & Dual Protection filter in it, assures cleanliness and purity in the room.
- Split AC; 1-ton capacity
- Energy Rating: 5 Star
- 1-year warranty on its product; compressor covered with 5 years warranty
- The Himalaya cool technology provides instant cooling to user by focusing on cooling the living space through smart airflow and 2 times faster vertical air swing
Buying Guide – How To Purchase The best AC For Your Home
Summers all over India are always hot, and the only means to beat it is to buy you an Air conditioner. With spinning fans of the month of March after bone-chilling winters, all of a sudden sweat erupts and the time of servicing and buying of Air conditioners goes up. Don't just make haste while buying an Air conditioner as only a right decision made in a selection of right AC can actually make your summers really cool.
There are various factors you need to be aware of before you point a finger to any of the Air conditioners and reduce the amount in your valet. Have a look at points stated below to know the Best Air Conditioner for you.
Guidelines to Buy an Air Conditioner –
Room size - Even if you buy the best brand of AC, but anything purchased not as per the size of your room would turn to be vain for you. It is vital to check out room size as Air conditioners are available in various sizes, the smallest being of .75 ton. For example, if your room size is up to 150 sq.ft and 400 sq.ft, the air conditioner with the capacity of 1.0 ton and 2.0 ton are suggested as well as apt to have really cool summers. Some people feel pride in buying air condition higher than the required capacity and pay the price in the form of heavy electricity bills as a result.
Energy efficiency rating - You must have seen 5 stars, 3 stars, etc. on almost every AC in today's scenario; they are energy efficiency ratings. 5 start rating Air conditioner consumes less electricity of all, but that doesn't mean that you should purchase 5 stars Ac only. Check out your using pattern; if you use ac for just 8 hours a day, it is advisable to buy 3-star rated AC. As per experts if your daily usage of AC is over 8 hours, then only you should opt for 5 start rates AC. Moreover, the air circulation rate of Ac with low stars is faster than Ac with a higher energy efficiency rating.
The temperature during summers - If you are put up in areas with towering temperature over 45 degrees in summers, please then add 0.5 tons in our above norms. And also as the heat on the top floor is higher and if you live in the topmost floor of your building, then also you are advised to go for Air conditioners with higher tonnage.
Warranty and After sales services - This is an essential tool to look before to save some pennies after purchase as service, as well as repair of Ac, is not cheap. Be wise and chose the one with best offerings as it would not sound wise to buy the one not secured by warranty and after-sales services when other competitive brands of the Air conditioner are offering you services and warranty. Just go on to compare the above points before finalizing any brand of Air conditioners to be able to have complete cooling experience with your new Air condition.
Air Conditioner Maintenance Tips
Air conditioners are now the most common appliances in every household although they are expensive, to sustain the irritable sweaty and humid summer. It is quite obvious that every buyer of ACs goes through a long list of specifications and features while investing an inch of money on it, but the maintenance of them is also equally important too. Without proper maintenance, they can be even expensive than the original rate due to a series of repairs. However, there are some basic maintenance tips for both Windows as well as Split ACs which can extend the life of your AC to a great extent with the same efficiency as it was while buying.
Essential Maintenance Tips for Window Air Conditioners
- Washing the filter: - The first and foremost thing to be taken care in a Window AC is its filter which can ensure long-lasting performance. It is always good to wash the screen of the filter on a regular basis and the mesh filter should also be washed with warm or soapy water once in a while.
- Cleaning the coils: - Evaporator coils, that are present inside the filter helps in maintaining the efficiency as of the new ones which are why they should be cleaned with the conventional brush attachment of the vacuum cleaner. In order to remove dirt and debris from the condenser coil at the back, the same procedure can also be followed.
- Straightening the fins: - Fins are the most essential part of an AC as the whole performance of the AC depends on the alignment and sturdiness of them. Using fin combs which are available at the hardware store, one can straighten them.
Essential Maintenance Tips for Split Air Conditioners
- A regular check of compressors: - Compressors in Split ACs are quite essential than that window’s models as it compresses low-pressure gas and also eliminates the vapor from the evaporator to maintain a low boiling point throughout the processing. This is why it should be checked often whether is it working or creating some extra sounds.
- Replacement of Evaporator coil: - Evaporator coil absorbs the heat from the air that passes through the system so that cold air is spread from the AC throughout the room. Maintenance of this part is too essential to extend the efficiency to the full potential of the system.
- Cleaning of Air Ducts: - In the air conditioning system air ducts are the basic units which can balance the temperature of the whole room as per assigned settings. They often get jammed with debris and dirt often which makes it important to clean it often.
AC is not a piece of standard equipment to buy that you can afford to buy every year. Just compare the credibility of brands, their features, and warranty and after sales services before you order for installation in your home or office. Save your money and have exhilarating summers by buying the best Air conditioners in India.
Check Also - Best Water Purifier